BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 17: Switcheroo?

Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.

I can't think of a specific person I would want to switch with. I would like to switch with someone who is content in their life, with the one they love, in the house they want to be in, working the job they want to work, able to pay bills without stressing, able to buy what they want or need, have a nice little savings account for rainy days, able to take trips whenever they want.

Yes, I know, that is the American dream, everyone wants that.

So, how about I switch with... a rockstar so I can have all the sex, drugs & rock 'n roll I want?

Or a gangster, so I can be pimpin'?

Or the President, everyone else thinks they could do a better job, maybe I could too?

Yea, I'm not feeling it tonight. I'm in a pissy mood & the worst part is I don't even really know why. How do you fix a mood if you don't know why you have it? If you're hungry, you eat; if you're thirsty, you drink; if you're happy, you smile; if you're sad, you cry. What the fuck do you do when you're pissy??



0 comments: