BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 8: Goals

Short term goals for this month and why.

I am so glad it said short term goals, I am not good at goals at all. If I set a goal, I will subconsciously sabotage it every single time.

One goal which I have had forever, is to take control of this laundry, and keep it under control. I am so tired of constantly digging through baskets to find clothes.

I want to learn how to do a budget, I need a budget. I am a single mom making $10 an hour, a budget is the only way we will survive this year.

I want to cook much more at home, this goes along with the budget thing. We can't afford to eat out all the time any more. I also need to start taking my lunch, that will help stretch my money a little further. Taking my lunch will also still allow me the cash for a Rockstar a day :P .

My jewelry... I need to start a few more projects. I'd like to think that my jewelry is good enough that I could sell it but I am so anal about it, I always think noone would pay for it. So, I'm considering making some earrings & a few bracelets, taking it to a little shop or store to see if they will make a little display for me. A tattoo shop would be awesome!!

And finally, to get through this 30 day challenge & still make it interesting enough to read :P .

0 comments: