BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 16: More pics, really? Why?

Another picture of yourself.

I don't wanna post another picture of myself. So I'm not gonna. So there, humph. *stomps feet*

I love acting the fool while writing, only because it doesn't look as stupid as it would in real life.

I think it should be noted that I have not drank since Saturday.

I thought alot about sadness today. I also thought alot about life, love, happiness.

I thought about how I wanted to wrap my arms around a certain person who I have not gotten to hug in quite awhile, how I wanted to rub his whiskery face with my hands. A person who I will probably never get to hug again. I have accepted this but I can be sad about it, right?

I struggle with the decision to either wait for that one person who touches that part of you that has never been touched. Or to just settle with someone that makes you happy, even if the passion is not there? Or what about just someone that you are comfortable with?

I am in no position to want a relationship right now, but I am lonely, I wanna be touched, but I just can't let go & let myself be touched. Why is that?

Anyway, today was a weird mix of feelings, with all the drama going on, it makes me sad, is this what we have become?

I think too much, that's why I drink, because I'm not thinking when I'm drinking. The only time I can shut everything off is when I am drunk. The day will come when I won't want to shut it all off. It's just that time is not right now.

0 comments: