BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And here we go... Day 1

I am so so far behind Kelly & Shawn :P .

A recent picture of yourself and fifteen interesting facts.

This is one of the most recent pics I took. This is not the person I see when I look in the mirror, though I like to think this is the person everyone else sees.




15 interesting facts, hmm.

1. I love being a mom though most days I feel like I am failing at it.

2. I love my job, I love helping people, I love making people smile, but I hate the company I work for.

3. I can honestly say there is not one person that I do not get along with, I just love people.

4. It might not seem like it, but I try very hard to watch what I say, my mouth is so bad.

5. Pet peeves, I have a few... littering is a huge one; throwing gum on the ground; the toilet paper roll on backwards & yes I am one of those people that switches it to the RIGHT way.

6. If I'm with smokers when I'm drinking, I smoke too. And I am a HUGE anti-smoking person so I guess that makes me a hypocrite?

7. I find it hilarious that I have everyone else calling my van the Dirty Old Ho, afterall she is dirty, she's old & she gets around. But she's mine & I love her.

8. I talk so much trash that sometimes I'm afraid people might think I'm a whore when really I'm not easy at all, LOL. Most of the time I wish I was!!

9. I say I love being single, but really I don't, I'm just afraid that I'll never find anyone that can put up with me.

10. Spending 17 years in a bad marriage has me so clueless about what a good relationship could be.

11. I use my sense of humor to hide my real feelings, sometimes they sneak through the cracks.

12. There are 2 things that kept me sane through the last years of my marriage, my iPod & my journal. They still keep me sane.

13. I crush on people alot, I have a few crushes right now <3>

14. I want a snake, in a bad way!! I just don't want the responsibility of taking care of a pet right now.

15. I wanna be completely covered in tattoos under my clothes.


1 comments:

kellywentcrazy said...

I'm so glad you've started this! Blogging is SO good for you :)