BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 9: Proud?

Something you’re proud of in the past few days.

I honestly haven't done a whole lot to be proud of in the last few days, besides my kids, I'm always proud of my kids :P .

I am proud that I finally took the initiative & paid everything off. I am down to only 4 bills; the 4 credit cards I have are paid in full, paying Sears hurt the most, $658. I carried that check for 11 days before I finally handed it over. The electric bill is paid in full. The Ho is taken care of. Being the responsible adult is something to be proud of I suppose, even if it isn't the fun road :P .

It actually kind of bums me out a little that I can't think of anything else to be proud of. I have done nothing of real importance in a long time. Maybe that should have been a short term goal, to really do something to be proud of?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm proud of you! It DOES suck being a responsible adult, but having less bills means more funny money later!

Maybe you and the kids could do a good deed? idk

btw, my word verification is borac. Just found it interesting.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
'All Or Nothing' Anjie said...

Cheyenne was still signed in when I commented. Borac is a funny word, mine is lintil. Thank you Kelly <3 !!