BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 15: iPod Love

I am cheating, I totally forgot day 14 & did day 15 on my lunch today. Not so sure I'll have much time for it tomorrow, so.....

Put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play.

My music taste usually depends on my mood, but I have a favorites playlist that I listen to the most. These songs vary from catching me with the lyrics, or catching me just because they rock. But I love them!!

Happy - Leona Lewis
Forever - Papa Roach
Hey Hey What Can I Do - Led Zeppelin
Lips Of An Angel - Hinder
F**kin' Perfect - P!nk
No Rain - Blind Melon
Thunder Kiss '65 - White Zombie
Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin
Loser - 3 Doors Down
Icky Thump - White Stripes

I am actually kinda surprised with all the heavy stuff on my iPod that these were the songs that came up, LOL.


1 comments:

kellywentcrazy said...

love your taste in music!