BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 13: Dear....

A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

After thinking about this for awhile, writing a letter to someone that has hurt me might seem like an easy thing to do, I mean people hurt people all the time, right? Well, I believe that noone has the power to control your feelings, you give them that power. So while writing a letter to my future ex might be the logical choice, I won't let him affect me anymore. The only one that can truly hurt me... is me.

Dear Anjie,

First of all, I want you to know that I love you, though I know that my actions do not always show it. Lately you have been very self-destructive, you might think that you are only hurting yourself but you have three other people that you need to think about. If you destroy yourself, they will go on, but do you really want them to go on without you? While I am proud of you for how far you have come, if you don't get your act together, you won't go very much further. It's not just the drinking either, though that is a big part of it, it's your irresponsible & selfish thinking too. Living in the moment might seem easier than thinking about the future, it won't be easier in the long run, life will be much harder.

Drinking to excess might help you to not think about it, but you ultimately say & do the stupidest shit. How do you want people to see you? Do you want to chase those away that you care about? Think about all this.

Pull your head out of your ass & get your act together.

Much love from your better half,

Anjie <3

Okay, that might have been the most bi-polar thing I have ever written, LOL!!

1 comments:

kellywentcrazy said...

It was beautiful and shows the REAL you, the one we all love.