BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 14: Familia

A picture of you and your family.

I almost skipped this one accidentally.

I don't have much family & what's even worse, I don't have many pictures of me & the family I do have.


This is me as a baby with my mom & dad. My dad & I do not have a relationship. I have written about it before & it's not positive, so I'll skip that part. My mom died almost 8 years ago. I miss her so very very much :( . I am sure I have more recent pics but it's just too much to find them, scan them & load them here.




My kids are my family, and we don't have many pictures. I don't like having my picture taken. And I'm always on the other side of the camera. This is a fun picture of the kids & my feet. In my defense, I did try to get them to take a picture with me tonight & they said no :( . Maybe next time.



And finally, my brother, this is a really touchy subject for me. My brother is mentally ill. I have a very hard time dealing with him & I feel terrible for that. He has had a very hard life & does the best he can with what he has. I don't speak to him much anymore & I have alot of guilt for that. But I can't change anything, I can't change him, I can't change how I feel or what I think. But I do love him with all my heart & always will.



1 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW... Your mom, you, and Cheyenne, all cut from the same cloth. Triplets.