BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 3: Friends

A picture of you and your friends.

Honestly I'd need to open a photobucket album for all my friends. So, I'll talk about friendship instead & what friendship means to me. Basically, "those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind", that sums it up. I am a very open & honest person, I don't judge. Friendship is what happens when 2 people come in contact with each other & find a quality in that person they appreciate & want to keep in their life. Have you ever passed someone on the street & said to yourself "I want to be their friend." Not likely. Friendship is born through conversation, or through time spent together. Circumstances threw us together, love kept us together.

I love all my friends, from the nutty ones, to the serious ones; from the older ones, to the younger ones. You are all so very different & I love each of you for what you have brought to my life & I hope you are all with me for a very long time, whether in person or in spirit.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love my new friend anjie she is awsome. she knows alot more about me then most and i appreciate the fact that she dont judge people