BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 2: The meaning behind your blog name.

The meaning behind my blog name is very simple but first I gotta wish myself a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am 35 years old today, 35 is a milestone birthday. It's the half way point, right smack in the middle of 30 & 40. I am not sad that 30 is behind me & I am not afraid of the looming 40 in front of me, I am just happy to be here today, in this moment. I don't have any special plans today; lunch with a girlfriend, dinner at home with the kids, I'm just grateful for every moment of every day.

So, the meaning behind my blog name, all or nothing is how I do everything. I either give it my all or I give it nothing at all. That goes with friendships, relationships, cleaning, working... everything. And it is my way of life, how I have always been. I work hard, I party hard, I fly by the seat of my pants, I jump into everything feet first without thinking about tomorrow, or I don't jump in at all. And that is ME.

0 comments: