BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A little randomness is always good.

I am slightly disappointed in Kid. Not really to the point that it will affect life or anything, LOL. It's just I was so proud that he didn't drink any beer today at all. None before the game, none at the game, at $7 a beer, it wasn't happening no matter what. Anyway, he came home & made a cup of coffee & put cognac in it. There went my pride in him. And I think he knows it, he is already in bed with his eyes closed.

Believe me, I know that he is an alcoholic & him drinking only a few beers here & there is a big deal to an alcoholic. But still.........

Work randomness.....

I am convinced that my IPH (items per hour) is so low because of all the time I spend standing there waiting for old people to dig out their money or figure out how to use the credit card machine.

It really freaks me out for some reason when these total strangers call me Anjie. I realize that is why we wear a name badge, LOL, but it just always makes me look around, like are they talking to me. For example, 2 customers, at the service desk, came over to have a key made. They were telling me how wonderful & beautiful our store is, LOL. Luane came over & they said to her "We were just telling Anjie how much we love your store." It just sounds so personal, LOL. Maybe I should ask them to change my name on my badge to Mrs. Turcotte . No, no, no, that sounds too old lady-ish.

At self checkout, when the machine says "Please check your basket for additional items", I think it's freaking funny that the majority of people check their basket!!

Nothing happened with that check, no big deal at all. Me the worry wart.

I am completely addicted to Fruit Loops.

Last night, in my email, I discovered I over-drafted my bank account *sigh* .

The Panthers lost tonight *sigh* .

I am so depressed that I cannot provide the things in life that my children would most enjoy. I cannot even provide the basics most of the time. I find that to be the most depressing thing of all.

Well, hell, it is midnight. I still want to upload my game pics for you all to see. So, I guess I better end this. Nite. Tomorrow is going to be a long one.

0 comments: