BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Is it Monday?

It sure feels like a Sunday. Except it is so quiet. The kids are all at school. Kid left to give this guy a ride, the guy said he would pay for gas & throw Kid a $100. I actually had to talk Kid into doing it, I guess the guy is FUCKED up, LOL & it is a 2 hour drive there & back. It didn't take much talking, I think after he thought about it, he knew he should do it. So I took a nice long hot bath & did some feminine maintenance, so to speak, LOL.

Things are going good here. I am taking every day as it comes. I can't say that my mind has been changed, but Kid is being very good to me, in so many ways. And I admit, I am enjoying it, very much. He is making my life a little easier. And he is also making me want to be better here at home.

Work is work. Nothing exciting there. I decided that I need at least 1 mental health day a week. One day where I have nothing I need to do, where I can just veg. Yes, working 7 days a week is totally doable, but I don't want to do it.

This is crazy, here it is Monday afternoon & I haven't seen Briana since Friday night I think, well, besides briefly on Saturday morning when she came in to talk to me. She left Saturday morning to go to her friends for a sleep over & didn't get home until Sunday afternoon, after I had left for work. So I'll be picking them up from school.

I think we are going to go to Walmart. I think I want to make homemade chicken soup for dinner, LOL. I haven't felt very good the last few days so I am thinking soup would be good, plus there will be lots of leftovers.

The weather is finally changing here, we opened the windows & they will probably stay open now. That will be a big help with the power bill.

Well, I think I'll go make a grilled turkey & cheese sandwich & get ready to pick up the kidlets.

Oh the hockey game (I just made my sandwich, LOL) was awesome!!! The Cats won, 4 to 3, my man, Zednik, scored his very first goal of the season, actually his first goal since the accident & I was there & I saw it!!!! We had a great time. I just didn't take very many pictures but I'm going to upload the ones I did take.

Okay, I am done, gotta finish my sandwich & get outta here.

0 comments: