BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Change is in the air.

I am actually feeling quite happy right at this moment.

I can feel "fall" in the air. It is absolutely beautiful outside today!! Kid is going to clean all the screens tomorrow so we can open the windows again. That will not only let fresh air flow through the house, it will lower the power bill by about $100 a month.

I worked this morning but I left at 11. So it does feel kind of like a day off. It is really hard working 7 days a week, alot harder than I thought it would be. And when I say hard, I don't mean physically, I mean mentally. I have nothing to look forward too, no more, 4 more days until the weekend. What the hell is a weekend?

I do have something to look forward to though, a hockey game on Friday night. I am beyond excited. And Shari made it possible, yet again. She managed to get 5 free tickets!!!

So I might not be able to say only 4 more days until the weekend, but I can say only 4 more days until the hockey game!!

Kid is being so nice, unbelievably nice. Yes, the wondering thoughts, 'how long will it last' thoughts, are always in the back of my mind. But he is trying very hard. And that makes life a little more bearable. He did laundry this weekend, as in washed, dried, folded & put away. He does the dishes, he takes care of the kids, gets Zachs clothes out the night before. Makes everything in life a little more easy on me. And I am very appreciative. He hasn't drank anything in 2 days. He tells me he loves me all the time, calls me his sweetheart. He just told me before he left that he has loved me for so long, he doesn't want to lose me.

For the moment, I am trying to put all negative thoughts out of my head, no money worries, no life worries, just set it all aside, for right now. And I feel at peace.

I think I'll go take a nap.

1 comments:

Quinn said...

I am glad to hear you sounding more upbeat! Yay for hockey games!! :P