BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Queen of mistakes.

I believe I belong on self checkout. As much as I hate it, I don't make mistakes while I'm there.

I made a check cashing mistake today, on an IRS check, I put in $10.07 when the check was $1007.00. I hope it's fixable. I don't think they are going to be that okay with a $1000 mistake, the $20 mistake was bad enough. *sigh* It is eating me alive. I just need someone to say "it will be okay Anjie, I promise". *sigh*

Tomorrow is going to be a very long day. I work at the cleaners from 8 to 11 or maybe 12. Come home, get changed & eat lunch & go to Walmart from 1:30 to 10:30. So, needless to say, I'm heading to bed soon.

I have nothing to say, how sad is that, LOL.

I guess I'll go to bed.

1 comments:

Quinn said...

Anjie, I promise it will be ok!! It was just a small typo! I hope your long day goes as fast as possible!