BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Do you even want to know??

Do I even want to type it out :P ??

Today was pure insanity!!! I didn't even know what to expect, I did not expect that. But the day flew by. For the most part I had decent customers. I did have one old lady want to talk politics & dispute my decision to vote for Obama, but whatever, LOL. I smiled & stayed friendly, as a good Walmart employee does. Oh wait, a smiling Walmart employee, is there such a thing?? I love my job, I truly do. And that is hard to say after spending the majority of the day on self checkout, with about 75% of customers being elderly people, really sweet elderly people. Elderly people + self-checkout = major stress. But I smiled through it all. And came home with a migraine. I walked in the door & said "I'm going to puke, I need 2 excedrin & a cold rag." As I walked to the bedroom, stripping on the way there, LOL.

I did not eat enough, drink enough water & as soon as the headache started, I didn't take anything, 3 mistakes, I will not repeat them tomorrow.

Anyway....... Tomorrow is going to be a long, very long day. I work at the cleaners in the morning, from 8 to 11, then home for about 40 minutes, and off to Walmart, for a 12 to 9 shift. I will be heading into overtime, if I'm not there already, LOL. A 13 hour day. It just doesn't feel worth it, but it is, I know *sigh* .

Okay, enough about work.

I talked to a new guy this morning, I was annoyed with my old guy, LOL. And this new guy is here, in south Florida, yikes!! He has already asked me out, I said NO, with a quickness. I am down with fun flirting online, even webcam, but no real life stuff, no way, no how. Wanna know where he wanted to take me?? To the Panthers preseason game on Monday night, wanna know where the seats were.... 8 rows from the glass!!! But I said no. That is like a date & I am a married woman, I do not date, I chat & flirt, that is what I do, that is ALL I do. He said I was pretty, much prettier than my Talk City pics, LOL & when I told him I worked at Walmart, he said he never saw any Walmart employee look like me. He said I looked like a professional or a librarian, LOL. So innocent, that is me!!

Well, fuck me, it is midnight, I have to take a shower & go to bed or I will not make it through tomorrow.

0 comments: