BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here we go again.....

He is back to asking me to call my grandma to ask for money.

Our landlord was here today & asked about money. I was not here, I was at welfare dropping off another paper to apply for food stamps. And I have to go back again, to Work Force. I have a job, I don't understand why I have to go to Work Force. I also had to stop to drop off the cable box. I wish I could cancel it & steal cable from someone else.

I paid $200 on our $496 power bill, I also paid my $50 Dell bill & now we are broke, no money at all.

The sad part is that Zach & Briana have picture day tomorrow & I can't order the pics, Zach's kindergarten pics .

Kid has been up my fucking ass, all lovey & kissy, hands all over me while I sleep, it is extremely annoying.

Fuck it, I'm a bit too bummed for this right now. Going to go stuff something sweet in my mouth & take a nap.

0 comments: