BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Yesterday.....

was a bad day. I think most of it had to do with it being the first day of "that" time of the month. I was in a bad place mentally. I also fucked up pretty bad at work. It was a mistake, with a check. I was really busy & in desperate need of some food, so I was fading really fast.

Today, Fran (she is a really short, older lady, 50's or 60's), from cash office came out to talk to me about 3 different things, that fuck up being the biggest. My drawer came up $19 short because of it & there is nothing they can do about it. I asked her if I was going to be responsible for the $19, as if I need that. And she made me feel better, she said "I'm going to take it out of your ass." Everyone makes mistakes & I learned one. Knocked me down a few pegs too, LOL.

I am excited, we are going to a hockey game tonight, we need this, LOL. It's been quite a few months of no fun at all. Thank you Shari, for taking us!!!

I have also decided to take Monday off from the cleaners. It's one of my days off from Walmart, so I told Mariella that I can work Wed, Thurs, & Fri next week. So, Sunday night, I am hoping to get DRUNK!!! Maybe, LOL.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks; emotionally, mentally, physically. I've been on a rollercoaster & I am ready to get off of it now, please?

Well, I better go get stuff together for tonight. Going to go watch the Sharks kick some Cat ass, oh wait, I mean the Cats kick some Sharks ass .

0 comments: