BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where do I even begin?

I am wiped out. But happy!! I worked at the cleaners from 8 to 11 this morning. Came home & rushed through a shower & lunch, then ran back out the door to be at Walmart by 12. I was supposed to get off at 5 but I stayed to make some extra hours, I ended up staying until 9!! And I am sure if I hadn't mentioned how many hours over I have, I could've stayed longer. But I was starving. Before Kristen left tonight she asked me if I can work 11 to 8 tomorrow instead of 12 to 5 & of course I said YES, LOL!!

Today felt like such a tedious day. Started the day hanging signs with Maria & Lucy. Then we did something else, though I can't remember what, LOL. After break I did a few CBL's, I think I am all caught up. Then I ended up in HBA again, helping Pat hang a modular & then using the little hand scanner & printer to label all the freaking make-up. Soo tedious. But I am learning alot, LOL.

There is just something good about being able to say I worked a 13 hour day, LOL. Makes me feel proud. I feel energetic. Well, tired & energetic.

But I am nervous about tomorrow, really nervous.

I want someone to come talk to me, LOL. Oh well.

We got a new pharmacist & he is sooo cute. He reminds me of an old friend, Darrick. I miss him, LOL.

I need a new online boyfriend. I got so spoiled with the fun flirting that when he isn't online, I miss it. I'm tired of waiting for him, LOL. I need to find a new one. I feel like he is blowing me off for whatever reason & it is annoying.

Believe me, I know how fucked up that is. A married woman looking for a guy to flirt with. But it is just too fun. However, I am not aggressive at all so stalking a man on like Talk City or something is just not my style.

Well, it is nearly midnight. Tomorrow is going to be one long ass day, I better call it a night *yawn*.

Oh, last thing, I am so excited. Kid fixed our oven. We have been without an oven for well over a year. My mind is just spinning with ideas for dinners, LOL. And I cannot wait to make homemade pizza again, and shepherds pie & banana bread. And the list goes on & on!!

1 comments:

Quinn said...

Awesome job @ working all those hours! and yay for Ovens! :)