BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blogging........

I am doing the copy & paste for Quinn over here, from my MySpace. See Quinn, I do love you!!!!

I am a little worried about the adult stuff I talk about .

Anyway, you won't believe this, but Kid actually said to me tonight, I was standing back here, he said something like I was so skinny he could barely see me anymore, LOL. Of course he followed it up with a "You'll find a new boyfriend." Whatever.

Speaking of a guy friend that I have.......

I want him to come online . I miss chatting with him.

But, this guy added me as a friend on Talk City, so I emailed him, told him he should email me sometime that I would love to chat with him & he is hot, LOL. I hope he emails me. I need to fill these lonely nights with some fun flirting .

So, the store opens on Wed. And I admit I am nervous. I am afraid they are going to put me on self check out right away & I'll fuck everything up. Kristen told us she picked some people for self checkout that she thought would be good at the multi-tasking. I really think she has more faith in me that I have in me , LOL.

Today I spent the afternoon in cosmetics. It was tedious but fun to look at all the make-up & all the different colors. Damn, some of that shit is expensive!! But I have already picked out a few really pretty colors of lip gloss I want. They have sparkles in it. Oh & some pretty eye shadow colors. I can't wait until I have the extra money to splurge on some of this shit. Including the hair dye. Which Kid thinks I am crazy for wanting to dye my hair . But first I am getting it trimmed.

I better call it a night, it's after 12 & I have both jobs tomorrow. At least the kids are out of school so I only have to worry about me in the am.


Ohhh, I almost forgot, I saw some drama today, at work. The first glimpse of our not quite so happy family. The lead in HBA (which is health & beauty) is an older man. He is really nice, well, one of the CSM's talked down to him today & he said he won't be talking to her anymore & walked away. And she walked off all pissed. Then one of the office ladies came over to help & I heard them talking about her & the way she was talking, LOL. It was pretty funny, actually. See, right now, we are all pretty much equals, well, besides the managers. We are all pretty clueless & looking to each other for help & questions, LOL.

Okay, I'm really done now. Nite!!

1 comments:

Quinn said...

I love you too!!