BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

While I wait for dinner to finish cooking.

So, tomorrow is a big day in the personal history of my life, LOL. I am voting for the first time ever. I did my research this afternoon about the different amendments to Florida's constitution & I have my answers ready so I don't have to wrack my brain trying to figure out what the hell it's asking, LOL. However I have no idea about the local politicians so I'm sure I will be skipping over those boxes, can I do that?

I had a very serious conversation with myself last night, in the bathtub, LOL, after eating so much candy that I felt sick, for the second night in a row. I feel like I have been slowly sabotaging myself over the last few weeks. Part of it is depression & the comfort I get from food. Part of it is the lack of money to buy healthier foods. Part of it is the grab & go because I'm always working. Part of it is working in a place where there is so much variety of food always available. But really, in truth, it's all just excuses. So, I am climbing back on that wagon. I want to feel that happiness again from getting on the scale & seeing a loss, not a gain. I am only 4 pounds up from my lowest weight but at the rate I am going, I'll slowly start gaining again.

The Panthers suck, I love 'em but they suck. I keep saying at least they are better than last year & they truly are but I don't know why they just can't win. So Cheyenne & I have decided that we need a team we can be excited about, a team that we can say "YAY, THEY WON!!!!" So, we have been checking out Western teams, LOL. We can't love an Eastern team the way we love the Cats, because that would be like cheating on our beloved Florida Panthers. So, I think we are looking at the Calgary Flames.

Maybe you are wondering how we are coming to the decision of who to like . We are checking out the guys, man!!! The team with the hottest players will get our fan-ship .

We actually like alot of teams, both Eastern & Western teams, we only really dislike a few. We hate the Montreal Canadiens, Carolina Hurricanes (probably because they are always better than our Cats & they are in our division), & the New York Rangers. Cheyenne hates more teams than I do, Detroit Red Wings being one of the biggest, LOL.

Well, dinner is done, the Buffalo Sabres are playing the New Jersey Devils, GO SABRES, so I'm going to go eat & watch the game with Cheyenne.

0 comments: