BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Unexplainable.

I just couldn't explain to Kid why I feel so depressed. He automatically thought it was because I'm not happy.

I left work early, like 2 hours early. I shouldn't have but it was so dead & I just didn't want to be there. Then I nearly burst into tears as I was heading home from work. I then fought off the tears all night long.

I don't know where it is coming from. It can't be because of work, I have a nice long 3 day weekend coming up.

Zach is having tooth pain & that is hard, especially with camping this weekend. He has a cavity on a tooth that has already been filled.

I just made up my mind, when I looked in the fridge & realized the jello I bought is sugar free, that I am going to start buying sugar free everything. I am going to buy sugar free drink mixes, all the sweets I buy, I'm going to be sure to buy all of them sugar free. I'll even start buying sugar free cookies.

In the mean time, I hope it works, Kid is going to take him to the doctor tomorrow to see if they will give him antibiotics. That will help with the pain right? And I will call to set up an appointment with his dentist. His dentist is only there on Fridays & Sat. & he can't wait until this weekend, besides we won't be here. Uggghhhh, I'm so tired of this. It's just because he eats so much shit. And it's all my fault, makes me feel like a bad mom. *sigh*

Well, I'm tired, better get some sleep, work tomorrow early, phone calls to make & cleaning to do.

0 comments: