BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mid week stress.

We got a final notice today for the power bill, pay $296 by the 10th to avoid shut off. I just paid $200, I get paid on Friday from the cleaners, which will be around $136, I think. Plus I have $30. So, I'll deposit the $166 & pay the other $96 on the power & pay my Dell which is $50. Hopefully noone will need anything between now & next Thurs, when I get paid at Walmart.

I better do my direct deposit stuff on Friday at Walmart, I keep forgetting.

I also paid $200 on the phone, now we owe $358.

I have a bunch of numbers to call tomorrow afternoon that Shari gave me. I have one called Farm Share, I guess they help people with food. And a number for Utility help, maybe if I show them my final notice bill & my bank account, they will help pay for it. Then I can buy food. Oh & I am calling the food stamps place.

I think I figured out where I really screwed up, I already had a case number because the kids have Medicaid & then I applied for food stamps & didn't mention the Medicaid, I wonder if I could have applied under the same case number, probably not. Oh well.

I seriously feel like crying right now. It's just too much, too much to think about.

I never realized how wasteful Walmart is. We cleared off the shelves of Halloween stuff today. The animated candy dishes that cost like $10 or $15, bags & bags of candy, a few costume pieces, tons of little Halloween goodies; 2 overflowing carts of Halloween stock, all down the trash compactor, all of it, every last bit. Perfectly good stuff, in the trash. It just blew me away. I still can't believe it.

One great thing to happen this week, OBAMA ELECTED FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! That was amazing. This is the first year I actually followed it, the first year I voted & it was so exciting. Cheyenne was watching with us & she was even like "Wow, this is exciting, like watching sports", LOL. I am so proud that we as a country actually did something right. And now hopefully we will see some change, we have some hope, we need this!!

Kid had a really good buzz tonight & he turned kind of shitty right before he went & passed out. Yea, little glimpses of the old Kid. He has been drinking for a few nights straight now & smoking. He keeps saying how close he was to losing me, I don't think he realizes he is sitting on a fine edged sword right now & it won't take much to fall off. *sigh*

Well, I have to work at the cleaners tomorrow & I won't be able to come home & go to sleep like I do every day, LOL, too many phone calls to make. But I am off at Walmart so it should be an easy day.

0 comments: