BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

As usual, I wasn't done.

Money, ugghh. I don't know what I am going to do, I just don't know. We got our new power bill & phone bill. The power bill is $504 & the phone is $568. I have $445. My next pay check is on the 13th & it will be $400 something, $450 maybe but the insurance will be due, $220. I do not see any light at the end of this tunnel.

I will be getting paid this Friday from Mariella & it will be around $128, I hope, though $50 of it will got to my Dell bill. I worked from 8 to 12 on Friday & 8 to 1 today, 9 hours, that is a good start, I still have 2 more days with her this week. But I cannot work past 12 tomorrow because I need to vote before I go to Walmart at 3. I have no idea how long it will take so I want to give myself plenty of time.

Plus I still have to figure out how to feed this family.

However, I am not worried, LOL. I am not very stressed about it at this moment. Why? Because there are no answers, none at all. I just live day to day, minute by minute. I leave all my money at home along with my debit card so I am not tempted at all, but it does make it tough when someone needs something, LOL.

Kid got drunk tonight. He is already asleep. I could go on MSN & talk to M. But he has been pretty harsh on Kid. I showed him a picture & he was shocked that he is my husband, he said he honestly thought that was my grandpa. And he cracked a bunch of jokes. Only I am allowed to joke about my husband GODDAMNIT !!!! Thankfully Kid is already asleep, he wasn't getting nasty but he was getting insecure, saying stuff like "Mama doesn't love me" or "Mama hates me", blah blah blah shit, shit that seriously annoys me.

I am on the 7th day of an 11 day work week. My next day off being Saturday, my last day off being last Monday. Most days I wake up & ask Kid what day it is.

I did much better today with food but not great. I did eat less candy though. I fought the urge until after dinner, but I ate 2 little packs of Whoppers which was 6 Whoppers & a bite size Butterfinger crisp thing, not a fun size, a bite size & half a Reeses stick that Briana didn't want. That is so much better than the night before, LOL. But I then had a very small bowl of fat free ice cream, low fat, low calorie ice cream, but still. It is such an addiction, sweet sugary yumminess.

I was drinking coffee again too. I was using Splenda but I was putting this yummy Peppermint Mocha creamer in it. I am not buying anymore of it, I think there is enough for 1 cup of coffee left.

I should feel guilty, Cheyenne is cleaning the living room right now, as I sit here typing this, while drinking a beer. But I don't.

Oh, the Sabres won, by the way , woohoo!! Ryan Miller rocks the NET!!! Alright, I'm done, I'll leave you alone now.

0 comments: