BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My life has been....

sooooooo boring.

Work, come home, work, come home.

I am completely depressed over my teeth. I have a front tooth that has a big chip, has had a big chip for a long long time, well, it is chipped worse & I am so afraid it is going to just break right off. I just want to cry. So, I'm going to make some phone calls & see how much it will cost to have it pulled, along with 1 more that is broken very low, that is on the top, more towards the back & get a 3 tooth partial (I am already missing a front tooth). I don't have any money but I need to see how much it will cost.

Kid's mom did bail us out with a little bit of money. I did make $576 total (between both jobs) this week. And Kid is working tomorrow & hopefully some next week.

The biggest reason I didn't pursue the CSM job, and you are so going to think this is lame, but it's because of my teeth. I am not comfortable talking to anybody at all. And the CSM has to talk to everybody. My teeth have hampered my personality in more ways than I could ever explain, there is just know way I could make you understand how I feel about them . When I talk to people, all I can think about is how hideous my teeth must look. When people talk to me, I can barely look them in the ey, my eyes are so busy staring at their teeth. It is just so fucked up.

Anyway........

I had my 90 day evaluation. Pat is very pleased with me. She knows how badly I want to go full time so she is going to see what she can do for me. She was so excited that I had perfect attendance, she even told Frank, the manager. Of cousre he said "Anjie, Anjie who?" Because I am so freaking quiet . However, I did find out that they no longer give a raise after 90 days so I will be making a lousy $7.65 for the next year before I get a raise. So, I have to admit, if I could find a better paying job, I would quit Walmart, I don't like my job that much. But sonce there isn't any work out there, I'll stick it out, it is a job.

Mariella is giving me a raise. Starting next week, I'll be making $8.50 with her. If I didn't hate pressing clothes so much, I'd quit Walmart & work more with her.

Work drama......

In the past week or so, 1 cashier arrested & 1 cashier fired for stealing. The cashier that got arrested, she let her girlfirend come through her line with like 2 or 3 baskets of groceries, totalling $600 something, then tried to run a bad check 8 times. They suspended the transaction & pushed the carts over to customer service, where she then called her girlfriend & told her to just come in & take the carts & push them out the door. This all happened on Sunday, just before I got there. When I got there she was being interviewed by the police in the back. I couldn't believe it.

The other cashier got fired for taking money out of the register.

One of our department leads had given a little pep talk just before the store opened saying how he hoped we were all there for a long time & he especially didn't want to see any of us taken out in handcuffs, think he might have jinxed it? Me, I thought, there is no way that any of us would be taken out in handcuffs, LOL. I have been so naive. I have been incredibly naive about customers too. I guess it is time to become more diligent, people have been stealing right under my nose, people I would never suspect, they make me feel stupid *sigh*.

Kid......

He is still being so nice to me. He rubs my feet, he cooks for me, does laundry, the dishes, everything. I have found I can't fantasize about anyone else like I used too. I try & try. But I feel incredibly guilty. But I still can't fantasize about him. So I am feeling pretty tense, LOL.

Well, as boring as it has been, I managed to find some shit to write about. Sorry it is so long.

0 comments: