BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Freaking the fuck out.....

I am sitting back here, listening for every little sound, but yet too nervous to look out the window.

Kid told me that today when he took Cheyenne to Payless they saw someone who looked just like Jesse; dressed like him, had a hat like him, walked like him & Cheyenne even said he smoked like him. Kid said that if that guy wasn't Jesse, he is Jesse's twin. Now seeing a guy walking down Federal highway, not far from our house wouldn't really be all that scary, but Kid then said he saw that guy first, walking at the end of our street but didn't get a good look at him until he saw him again, by Payless.

I did already have Kid check the front & back before he went to bed but I am just really freaked out, hearing all kinds of noises. I really really hope that it is not Jesse. I really can't deal with him right now. But more than anything, I want to know.

Kid was good to me last night, he did come back to the kitchen & put all the food away. And he did rub my shoulders & feet. He did all the dishes today, he folded all the laundry, fixed my bag of food for lunch & cooked dinner for the kids.

I am not as tired tonight, Sharon let me go at a little after 10, I was so happy. As much as we need the money, I don't need to be killing myself either.

Well, that's all I got, going to bed now. Another long one tomorrow. Nite.

0 comments: