BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I wish....

I could be less of an 'all or nothing' kind of person.

I desperately want to go camping at some point this winter. There is most likely no way in hell we will be able to go for 3 nights. I want to just be able to throw the tent in the van with the bare necessities & just go for a night or 2, but I don't know if I can possibly do that. I start with saying okay, we need this & this, but then we might need this & oh wait, this is important & we can't forget this & before you know it, it's taking 3 hours to load the van & it is packed to the roof.

This coming weekend would be ideal. I am off on Friday & Saturday, and I don't have to be at work until 3 on Sunday. I could throw caution to the wind, throw the tent, chairs, the mattresses & sleeping bags in the van; load the cooler with food & some drinks. Camp Friday & Saturday & be home on Sunday. It won't happen because 1. the money is always an issue, 2. I need a water pump for my van, 3. money, money, money.

*sigh*

I better go. I have to work at some point tomorrow & I told the girls we might be able to do a little more shopping.

0 comments: