BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Yesterday's blog post.

I posted this yesterday at the other place, LOL.

First mistake of the day, I fucked up my green bean casserole. I forgot to mix the soup with milk & then when I tried to mix it together in the pan, the beans fell apart. I wasn't too heartbroken though because I was kicking myself for not using frozen beans. I scrounged in the freezer & found some frozen green beans & found a can of mushroom soup in the cabinet, so I saved that dish.

Then I noticed that I didn't plug in the crockpot with the stuffing. WTF?? I went to stir it & it felt cold & that was when I realized what I had forgotten.

Then I just discovered that I forgot to take out the freaking giblet pack from the turkey.

Jeez, what the hell is wrong with me??

I have felt like a complete airhead all day. When I nap, I can barely sleep, I can't shut my mind off. It races in a million different directions. I am starting to think there is something really wrong with me .

Kid is pissy & I can't care, which makes him even more pissy. I took a bath & he asked me if I wanted him to shave me & I said no, then he asked if I wanted help & I said no. How can I say yes??

But the kids had a good Christmas. They are very happy with what they got.

I talked to Terry, he sounded good.

I decided that I need a day for me, just for me. So, on Sunday I am going to go get my eyebrows waxed & finally get highlights. Then go have lunch somewhere & then go see a movie.

Of course I'm sure I'll come home to "Did you see your boyfriend, did you have a good day with your boyfriend, did you fuck your boyfriend?"

I'm back, we ate the dinner & went for a drive. It was nice, except Kid sat at the table saying how he didn't belong here. Then as we were leaving he was saying shit like "You all go off to look at lights while I stay here & do dishes." My response was "You went to see Joe & Tiger from 11 to 3 while I stayed home & cooked."

Yea, he was basically drunk & passed out before we got home.

I wrote in my journal last night, something that I am so embarrassed about, something that I am still debating about posting. You know me, I'm sure I will post it...... later. I just can't keep a damn thing to myself. You must think I am psychotic.

Well, I'm off for a bit, I may or may not be back to post my embarrassing "secret".

0 comments: