BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Words don't mean a damn thing.

Kid & I had another one of those fights on Fri. night. He was just horribly annoying. All I wanted to do was IM with Quinn & have a few drinks. I wanted to enjoy my night off doing something that I find entertaining. But he had to get in my face with his lame, tired ass insecurities. He was so bad that I actually tried to leave, he stopped me from getting in my van so I took off walking down the street. He naturally got in the car & followed me. If I didn't have my freaking slippers on I would have kept on walking. I figured it was a waste of time to try to get away, so I turned around & came home. All he kept saying was get in the car, I'm sorry, I love you. But after we got home, he just went on & on. At one point I laid in bed just bawling my eyes out, hating all this so much. I got up to go in the kitchen & he ran after me. He just kept at me, constantly.

I told him that I cannot stand him when he has a buzz & if he doesn't quit drinking, then I am leaving. But those words don't mean a damn thing if I don't do it *sigh* . Just like his words don't mean a damn thing to me.

I have always felt that a person should not force another person to quit something. I do not want to force him to quit drinking, I just can't stand him when he is drinking. So, if he expects me to stay with him, and love him, he needs to quit, I'm sorry but that is how I feel.

He won't quit, I know this, so I am just bidding my time until I can leave.

Sat. he was of course sober & apologetic. But very reserved & quiet. He decided though, at the last minute that we should throw caution to the wind & go to the hockey game. We did have a good time, $150 later, even though the Panthers lost, really bad!!

I never did finish my blog about camping, now I am too tired & I don't have the time in the next week. We are baking this weekend & I have a bunch of shit to do to prepare for it. So, in a nutshell, we had a great weekend. I will upload the rest of the pics though, I got some good ones.

I am getting sick, I feel like shit. I cannot get sick, I mean it!! So I just took some Nyquil & a Cold Eaze (?). I'll also be taking Echinacea before I go to bed. I just absolutely cannot get sick!!!

Okay, off to bed now. Nite!!

0 comments: