BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Why the need to confess?

I don't know why I feel the need to confess everything, all. the. time. But I do think I figured out why I feel the need to confess to a certain person. I want him to know that his compliment did not go unnoticed. I feel kind of guilty for not acknowledging it at the time. It made my day actually & I don't know why I didn't say thank you, LOL. Well, I do know why, but that doesn't matter.

So, I guess I feel like if I say I think you are cute, then he will know that I noticed.

Ack, I don't know, I just don't know.

It shouldn't even matter, I'm freakin' married!! So very unhappily married, but married all the same.

So, I'm thinking I'll get drunk tonight & send a message then I can say, omg, I was so drunk, I can't believe I did that .

I really do want to get drunk tonight, I need the release, I want to do more than that but I'll be a good girl........... maybe.

I'm feeling a bit wordy today, so I'm sure I will be back at some point.

0 comments: