BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Well, it's about damn time!!

I got my computer finally set up! It came on Wed. but it came so late that I didn't have time to mess with it before the game. Plus I had to clean off the desk, clean the Florida room & on & on & on. So, I spent Thurs. morning cleaning the Florida room & Thurs afternoon cleaning off my desk. And then last night, I moved the desk & set up the computer. I was already to plug in the mouse & be ready to go when I discovered there was no hook up for it in the back of the computer. There is like 8 USB ports, a few that I have never seen before & then the ones for the speakers & stuff. But only one circle with the metal prongs & the straight prong on my mouse is vertical, the prong on this computer is horizontal. No connection there. Why the hell did this $1500 computer come with no mouse connector?? I debated on whether or not I wanted to run to Walmart at 11, well, it would have been a little later only because Kid was still up & he obviously wouldn't understand the need I had :P . So I let it go & walked away. I was in bed by 1:30am.

But before I went to bed, I took a shower & weighed myself. I lost 3 MORE POUNDS!!!!!! So now I am at 262, from 283, that makes 21 POUNDS LOST!!!! I am so excited, can you tell :P ?? I have walked the last 3 days to get Zach from school. And all my cleaning in the last day or 2 has really helped too.

First thing this morning I went to the bank, went to the post office, hit the library to drop off 2 books & then ran to Walmart. That freakin' adapter for the mouse was $16!!! I was pissed. That is something I should not have had to pay for. But it was necessary :( . You know I was in a big ass hurry to get home :P . I could not wait to play with my new toy!!! I spent all morning setting it up, downloading stuff like my printer, webcam, keyboard & mouse. It freakin' rocks!!!!!! Vista is not as bad as I was expecting it to be. There are features that I love on it too.

Check out this bad boy tower, it is HUGE, LOL!!!



Here is my desk all set up. I know, not a very good picture, I couldn't get far enough away to take the whole thing :P .




I still have alot to do, like organizing & cleaning off the bookshelf & putting all my crap away. But this was a big start. It feels even more new because of the move from the living room back to the Florida room too.

I better go, I need to be cleaning & not sitting here when Kid gets home or he will be really pissed at me. He was a total ass last night & I really don't need a repeat tonight. However, I will be back, I have alot of hockey pics to post.

Bye for now :D !!

1 comments:

Quinn said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the Weight loss, the cleaning and the new computer! That is one big tower! LOL