BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Good conversation!!

My brother called today. The last time he called he sounded horrible. He sounded completely out of it. I worry about him all the time. So, I was a bit surprised to see his name on the caller id around 12:30pm. But we talked for about an hour. He sounded so good. Everything is going pretty good for him & I am so happy!!! He is buying a car, working, on his meds. Basically doing the right thing. And he even said he really needs the meds to feel good. He has finally seen the light. I just wish we could live closer together. He is the only one I have left. And it was so hard to sit by & see him so sick for so long & not be able to do anything about it.

I have not done anything today, well, besides some dishes. I have been pretty steady working on them. But I am still sitting here in my pjs & probably will stay in my pjs until I take a shower & put a clean pair of pjs on.

I'm kind of bummed. My birthday is Sat. We almost always go out to eat. But this year we have no money at all for it & that is depressing. I know, what right do I have to be bitching, I got a new computer & an MP3 player, and believe me, I do consider those birthday gifts. It's just always nice to not have to cook on my birthday. And it's nice to go out together as a family. Kid never goes out with us, NEVER. So, most likely, my birthday will come & go, like every other day. No dinner, me cooking, not even a little slice of yummy sweetness. Just another day........

It did occur to me to get drunk but I don't even have anything worth drinking.......

Blah, better get back to the dishes & downloading music. I am dying to download my playlists to my player, LOL.

1 comments:

Quinn said...

I hope you get a surprise dinner for your bday! Shari??? LOL I am glad to hear about your brother doing so well!