BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Over it.

And not in a bad way either, LOL. I am not as upset anymore as I was last night (read my MySpace blog if you are wondering, LOL). It is what it is. I told him this morning that I need more than that. I need to be touched & kissed. I even asked him if he doesn't like kissing me because of my teeth. He looked at me like I was crazy & said no, LOL. But I just put it all aside, screw it. Not worth getting pissed over. I had hoped we might be able to tonight but alas, he got fucked up again & passed out really really early. No surprise there. But I am not mad. I'm just going to watch a movie instead.

Cheyenne stayed home sick today. I don't think she was sick but whatever. Kid got up with the kids again today. It is really sad that both girls asked me to get up & take them in the morning. They are sick of their dad, sick of his mouth, his attitude, of him. But I sleep in whenever I can. Hmmmm, does that make me a bad mom?

Well, I guess I better go start that movie before it gets too late. Tomorrow is another day.

1 comments:

Quinn said...

Sigh, yes tomorrow is a another day. If sleeping in (or going back to sleep lol) makes you a bad mom slap that badge on me too please? Do we get special Bad Mom Scout sashes? hehe I am sorry the girls are sick of Kid, I am sick of him too and I live in MN! He doesn't know the beautiful jewel he has in you. One day he will realize and it will be TOO LATE. If you ever want to talk and I am not on the puter please call me, I love talking to you on the phone and you have such a sweet voice! smoochessss