BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I've got pictures!!

Finally :P !!

So, we had a great time, as usual, at the game Wed. night. They lost but it was still fun. I think I need to switch spots on the ice during warm ups. I was disappointed this time with my pics. But here are a few of the better ones.

Their hockey sticks all lined up in a rack. They are in order by number, with the goalie sticks first.



The blue & silver stick is my mans hockey stick :P !!



Here's a pic I got of Vokoun before they came out of the locker room. Turned out to be a pretty good pic!!



Here's some pics of them coming out of the locker room. They look kind of funny because I was just snapping pics, LOL.











Here are a few from warm ups.



















Here is a few from the game. We were up in the 300's so it was a little difficult to get some good pics. Oh, we played the Buffalo Sabres by the way.



This is Buffalo's goalie, Ryan Miller. He is in a commercial I love, LOL.



Here's the commercial, he is the one that wins, LOL!!



Okay, back to pics, LOL. Only 3 more, I think, LOL.



This is a pic of the jumbotron is because my man, Zednik #20 was in the penalty box, LOL.



Okay, that is it for the hockey pics.

We actually went to the beach last night after dinner. I remembered to take my camera this time. There is a park down there & the kids wanted to swing. Cheyenne & Briana were so funny on this swing :P .







And of course one of Zach.



This is one bizarre sea creature, the jellyfish. There were about 6 that we could see washed up on shore. I have no idea why they had washed up. But the pictures were pretty cool, LOL.







I do believe I am done with pictures. Hope I haven't bored you too much.

I'm so excited, tomorrow my MP3 player should be here. I checked the Dell site & the order was finally showing up. The tracking number showed that it had arrived in Ft. Lauderdale on Sat. I downloaded a free trial of Napster tonight. So, I have spent all evening on this blog with the pics & listening to different songs on Napster. I do believe I should call it a night. Have to get some stuff done tomorrow!!! Nite!!!

1 comments:

Quinn said...

I like the hockey pics, but I really love seeing pics of the kids having so much fun! The jellyfish look so cool too!