BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh hell yeah!!!

The Panthers kicked ass tonight, I mean kicked it!!!!!! We played the Toronto Maple Leafs in Toronto. Our goalie, Vokoun, shutout the Leafs in an 8 to 0 victory, ON THEIR HOME ICE!!!! And my man, Zednik, got a hat trick (3 goals in one game)!!!! It was exciting to watch!!!! Just an awesome game!!!! In honor of his hat trick, I'll post a few pics :P .




Okay, in other news, I am getting sick, blahhh!!! Some kind of chest thing, it hurts to talk. And everything I do makes me feel drained. Plus I started my period today, double blah. So, in spite of feeling like crud, I did do some dishes, all the cups, there was a whole friggin lot of them. And I took the recyclables, there was a whole friggin lot of that too. But Kid was still on my ass *sigh* . Well, I guess I did spend alot of time on here this afternoon *blush* . I've been downloading music in Napster & making playlists. Of course, me being the "all or nothing" kind of girl I am :P , I want to get absolutely every song in a playlist before I download it to my player :P . So, I just keep clicking, listening, saving..... clicking, listening, saving & on & on........ One of these days I'll get it done.

So far I have 8 playlists:

Ahh, the greats: Sabbath, Zepplin, Floyd...
Which obviously has Sabbath, Zepplin, Floyd :P .

Easy Does It
Which so far has Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Norah Jones

From Back In The Day
Which has the hair bands of the 80's that I loved so much, Motley Crue, GN'R, Def Leppard, etc.

Good Ol' Rock N' Roll
Which will probably be the biggest, LOL. It has so much; Heart; Frampton; Crosby, Still, Nash & Young; BTO; Canned Heat; Foghat; Skynard; and on & on & on & on. Way too much to list, LOL.

Got It From Mom
Which has the music I grew up listening too with my mom, the most memorable ones. Fleetwood Mac, the Eagles, Jethro Tull, CCR, Van Morrison. These could go with oldies, but these groups hold a very special place in my heart & always make me think of my mom.

Heard It On The Radio
Which is just a lot of the music they play on the radio that I like. Rhianna, Black Eyed Peas, Timbaland, Maroon 5, and the list grows, LOL.

Somedays I Like It Hard
Has the hard rock I like, Seether, Trapt, Three Days Grace, Sixx: AM, The Offspring

And last but not least, LOL, The Drunken Days
Which has music I listened to when I was drinking like every night before I came here, which has NIN, the Stereo MC's, The Stone Roses, Alice In Chains, Janes Addiction, The Cranberries, LOL.

I have not even come close to telling you the amount of music I have saved. Granted, alot of bands I've only picked one or 2 songs from, LOL. But still, alot of music!!! But I am beyond excited.

It's official, I am renaming my blog to 'All or Nothing Anjie' :P !! That is me!! Off to click, listen, save & hopefully download to my MP3 player soon too, LOL.

0 comments: