BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bummed, annoyed, then excited, then annoyed again!

Okay, so, the Zune was not showing up on my order on Dell's website. All it said was changed & they took the money. So, I called today & the guy told me, after a long time, that it is discontinued. I was so upset (which is where the bummed feeling comes in). Like right after I switched from the 8GB Zune to the 80GB Zune, they fucking discontinue it. So, the guy actually asks me if I want to cancel the order? Now is that a stupid question or what? Of course I want to cancel the order, you don't have it!!!! So, he asks me if I want to be transferred to the electronics sales department, I say sure. When I get the guy on the guy on the phone, I really want to know why it is discontinued & what a comparable one would be. He was actually kind of rude & he didn't even know it had been discontinued, that is how recent it was. So, I asked about a comparable one & he said Archos, which I have never even heard of. So I asked if it was good & he said "It's an MP3 player." So, I said you know what, forget it, I'll just go on your website & look. So that is what I did. (This is where the annoyed feeling comes in.)

I do not have money for an MP3 player, that is why I have to go through Dell. We will not have money for one any time soon. Now that I have started this whole thing & got all excited about it, I want it damnit, LOL. I looked through all the ones they have. And finally settled on a Sony.



I will spare you the long drawn out details, let's just say this has consumed my thoughts tonight. And I have spent way too much time researching something that seems so simple. I want the best deal for my money. I want one that is going to do what I want because my current one SUCKS ASS!!! And this seems to be the best one for what I want. (This is where the excitement comes in!!!)

So, I go to place the order, with a set of headphones because I hate earbuds & I can't do it because I have yet to be reimbursed the money from my original purchase. So, there is the last annoyance of the night *sigh* . Looks like I will be making another phone call tomorrow. Somewhere bewtween walking to get Zach & then walking to get Briana, as Kid will have the van.

However, tomorrow looks to be an awesome day!!! My computer is due in the mail, I hope I don't miss it with all my walking :P . And Shari scored some FREE TICKETS for tomorrow nights game. I am so freakin' excited!!!! But Kid really pissed me off because I just wanted to know what time he thought he would be home. He got mad thinking that his shit is not important & the hockey game is. He needs to get his cast off tomorrow, maybe & go to the lawyer to possibly get some money for the car. I am very happy for him & yes it is important. But knowing him he will fucking stop everywhere. And I had actually hoped to maybe pick Cheyenne up from school & head towards the game to beat traffic. But he blew up at me. So, I will be picking her up at the bus stop & heading west in rush hour traffic. Oh well.

God, all I ever do is bitch, it seems like I am never happy, but that's not true. I am just an 'all or nothing' kind of girl.

Well, I guess this is long enough. At least tomorrow night or Thurs. at the latest I will have some new hockey pics to post, WOOHOO!!! GO CATS GO!!! BOO BUFFALO!!! :P

Night!!!!

1 comments:

Quinn said...

I am so excited for you!!! I hope the game is a blast, I cant wait to see pictures!