BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Totally wasted weekend.

I did not get a damn thing done this weekend. I stayed up late & slept late. I didn't even want to get dressed today. But Shari came over so I had to, LOL. We watched the kids play outside & then we went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner.

Last night we went out for pizza.

I have lost 18 pounds......... 18 POUNDS!!!! Everyone says they can see a difference yet I cannot. Maybe because I still have so far to go and all I see is the fat? I am so afraid I'm going to gain it back :( . I am not eating any differently but I am not active at all. I have decided that tomorrow I am going to start walking in the morning. I'll drop the kids off at school, come home & eat breakfast & then go walk around the park or go walk on the beach, maybe alternate. I still have my crappy MP3 player so I'll take that, just until I get my Zune ;) . And soon I will start that Dancing With The Stars DVD. I want to keep losing the weight, I am too excited about it still to just let it all go.

Anyway, I had ordered the 8GB Zune because I liked the one that was red, LOL. But after I started thinking about it, the 80GB was only $50 difference. So I called & changed it. I know I will fill it up fast, LOL. So, why a Zune over an Ipod?? Because Dell only had the Zune. I have wanted an Ipod for a very long time but there is no way we will have the money for one for me so I said screw it & used this credit.

But Kid is barely working, we certainly don't need the added expense right now. I am still kicking myself in the ass but what is done is done. And ultimately, I am excited.

Well, I decided that I wanted to get to bed early tonight so I am not dragging ass tired tomorrow. Maybe I'll get those damn dishes done. Off to take a shower & go to bed!!

2 comments:

Quinn said...

I will start exercising with you tomorrow! You are doing such a great job and I know you will continue on your journey to success!

McStacy473 said...

The Zune is agood idea Since you bought it for exercise, you have to exercise to justify it right (even though as a mom you always come last anyway and deserve it whether you exercise or not)? I wish I could exercise with ya. Since my back went out again I am up to 245 again. I was down to 215 from 301 last December, but the pain got bad around October and limited what I can do. Anyways Good luck to you!!!!!