BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Excited!!!!

So, I have been stalking Dell for the last few days. And I saw today that my computer has shipped & is due here on Wednesday!!! I am beyond excited. I feel funny using this one because I don't want to bookmark any sites, I don't want to save any pics to this computer, I don't want to download any programs or hook up my printer, etc. Plus this computer is old & I get so many IE errors & the windows close out of nowhere. Also it will not let me delete any emails, I have over 200 & it won't let me delete any. And it only lets me post in Edit HTML mode. It can be very frustrating at times. I know, what right do I have to bitch when I could still be computerless :( .

Anyway, I am also annoyed at Dell & need to make a call tomorrow about the Zune. It is showing in my account that the order was changed & the money is showing up as taken but the new Zune is not showing up in my order status.

I have zero motivation for anything :( . I did not get anything cleaned, well, I did get a few dishes done but not enough. I did not walk, I did not work out. I did nothing. I even went back to sleep this morning on the couch. It was just so cold in here & I was so tired. And again here I sit. It is after 12, I need to get clothes out for Kid & Zach, I should wash a load of coffee cups. I should take a shower. I should make a list for the store tomorrow. But alas, here I sit. Why, why, why?? And there is really nothing to do online. I spent a big chunk of the afternoon looking at skins for Zunes. I don't even have the moeny to buy one. I don't even have the damn thing yet. Maybe I will turn the computer off tonight when I go to bed. It will deter me in the morning, maybe.

Another thing to be excited about..... A possible hockey game on Wed. & what's even better, it may be free!!!

A little background, Shari's husband plays street hockey on Sundays & he plays with Craig Minervini who is a sports broadcaster for the Florida Panthers. Well Shari's husband refuses to ask the guy for tickets even though the guy has been known to give tickets to the guys he plays with. Well, one time he emailed all the guys that plays hockey & asked anyone if they wanted tickes & of course Shari emailed him back & said absolutely. And she got 5 tickets. So, she decided to take matters into her own hands & emailed Minervini herself over the weekend & he responded today telling her he will check what he has. So, there is a good possibility he will come through with tickets. How awesome would that be!!!!!!

I totally forgot to post about practice last Monday, 1-22-08, I think. I didn't take a lot of pics because I always feel like a dork taking pics, LOL. But it was a good practice & there was even a fight between Campbell & Bouwmeester. That is always exciting. And of course we went outside for autographs again.

I just love this picture of Zach & Cheyenne.



Ruslan Salei, he is one of my faves & he is rather cute out of uniform!!

Grrrrrrrrr, see, in the middle of posting & putting a picture here, IE froze & wouldn't close for 10 minutes!!! If I had been posting this anywhere else but here, I would have lost all this. Anyway, I know, SHUT UP, the new one is on it's way!!! I am just so tired of computer issues when I didn't have them for so long, kwim. Okay, it's nearly 1, I need to get this done so I can be in bed & asleep earlier tonight.

That pic of Ruslan Salei, signing Cheyenne's calendar.



Jassen Cullimore, signing Briana's calendar.



Kamil Kreps signing Zach's calendar.



This actually would have been a great day for pics because the majority of the guys were out of their cars. But again, I felt like a dork :P . Zednik was not out of his car & Zach did it to me again, handing me his calendar, making me ask for him to sign it. He says to me "He's your man!" & I say "But it's your calendar!" but of course Zach does not care about that, LOL.

We hung around for a long time, actually even past the time security left. Yea, they have security to keep people from going behind the building where the guys park. Well, a mom & her daughter went behind the building after security left so 'monkey see monkey do', the girls wanted to go too. And I let them but I didn't let Zach. After a minute, I decided to go back with Zach. And this is the only place in Broward, I am sure that you can see my kids playing in snow :P . How fun was that???







Okay, I think I am officially done. I could just keep gojng & going. I always have so much to say :P !!!

Oh, here is a pic of me at the beach a week ago. It's a pretty cool picture. Thank you Quinn for saving it. Cheyenne took it & I texted it to Quinn :P .



That's it, goodnight!!!

3 comments:

McStacy473 said...

I like the pic of you. Its really groovy. Good luck with the new computer when ya get it.

Quinn said...

I am so excited for you! And I LOVE that picture of you!

Emily Brown said...

Cute pic!