BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Handicap lesbian??

Okay, I need to write this down because it actually made me feel guilty. I turned off both of my alarms this morning & fell right back to sleep. And had the weirdest dream.....

I dreamed that I was working at a business somewhere, don't think it was Walmart though. There was this girl, in her 20's maybe, very plain, long straight hair, plain face, no makeup, nothing to her really, even her clothes were so non-descript that I don't even remember what they looked like. She watched me all the time. What made her handicapped was that she had to walk with crutch type things & could barely even stand up with them. I can't remember if she worked there or just came there alot.

One day I helped her with something, I had to get real close to her, she threw herself at me & she tried to hump me. I was caught off guard, lost my balance & we both fell down. I was totally embarrassed about falling with her, I helped her up & helped her into this office with a glass door & glass windows, where she sat on the couch.

She sat there all the time, just watching me, it creeped me out. I avoided her as much as I could. When I would go near the windows, she would just stare at me, I would wave & smile, all she would do was stare.

I started to try to avoid that window as much as I could & went a different way. But this new way took me in the path of this huge biker guy with an eye patch, for some reason he made me nervous so I tried to avoid making any eye contact with his one good eye.

And then I woke up, running late for work, ugh & feeling really bad about this dream.

0 comments: