BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 19: What's in a name?

Nicknames you have and why you have them.

The only real nickname I have is "Anjie". Yes, I have grown up being called Anjie & everyone knows me by Anjie so it doesn't seem like much of a nickname. But shortened versions of names are nicknames.

My real name is Anjare. I hate it, I have hated it my whole life. I have even toyed with the idea of having my name permanently changed to Anjie. The one thing stopping me, I don't know how much this name meant to my mom :( . I couldn't take something away from her even though she is not here, would it matter? Yes, yes it would matter... to me.

I have somehow given myself the nickname of Sunshine & I kinda like being called Sunshine, maybe I should change my name to Anjie Sunshine? I could lose the Turcotte then too :P . And then maybe I should go look for that commune that I know a buncha hippies are still living at.

Off to finish.... start... continue with this glorious cleaning :P !!


0 comments: