BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 21: Love in Pictures


A picture of something that makes you happy.

I could fill this full of pictures of my kids, obviously. Or pictures of my friends. But I'll go with things other than people. There are so many things that make me happy, here are the 4 main ones, not really in any order.




This picture explains it all, the reason I love hockey!! The excitement, the aggression, the intensity, the skill, the speed, so many reasons!! My teams are Florida Panthers in the east in the NHL, Chicago Blackhawks in the west in the NHL & the Bloomington Prairie Thunder, our local minor league team. Just knowing that Bloomington had a hockey team made the move home even better.



When I walk into a bead store my eyes light up just like a kid in a candy store. I don't even know where to begin, all the different colors. All the different styles, shapes, sizes. I can spend hours in there just touching the beads & looking at the colors. I would love to have a bead store, playing with beads all day long would just be heavenly!!





There is only one place that I can feel totally & completely at peace, like nothing can touch me, no worries in the world, everything is right & good, that's at the campground. No this is not my picture & I have never camped in a place like this but one day I will.




Music is a part of my soul. From as far back as I could remember music was always there. My mom loved music. I remember there was a time she didn't have a TV in her room, just a stereo. When she wasn't home & I was in a bad place in my head, I would go into her room & lay on her floor listening to her music. It kind of made me feel like in her small way she was helping me. A day without music would be a day without air for me.

0 comments: