BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm scared....

I don't want to go to Nova's dental school on Friday. I am scared of what they are going to say. I feel like my teeth are hideous & I am scared they are going to be shocked by them. Or that it is going to be outrageously expensive & that will depress me. I don't know, I am just scared.

My teeth are seriously putting a damper on my life. I am on the Panthers message board. These people on there are awesome!!! They are all nice & fun, a bunch of them have kids. They are Panthers FANATICS, just like us. They have huge tailgate parties, watch parties for away games. They are even planning a big picnic in May. They are all getting together to play ice hockey this weekend. And they always have enough tickets that they help people get in the games for free. These are all things that my kids would love. And these are people that I would love to hang out with. But I am so utterly embarrassed by my teeth that I won't even try to become involved. And that depresses me.

Anyway........

I walked today. I walked 3 miles, well, a little over if you count the walk up there & back. I did the fit stations & I did the intermediate level, so instead of 5 sit ups, I did 10, etc. And I tried to push myself on the last mile to walk faster, I walked it in 19 minutes. I need to change some of my music. I need some fast upbeat music for my walks. What I thought I could do is change the genre on the songs I want for walking, to say walking, LOL. On my MP3 player I can listen to music by genre so that I think will be the easiest way. Also, then I won't have to bust up all my playlists.

I want to push myself further. But today I ran out of time. I waited too long to get out of the house.

I am feeling a little relieved. We gave the landlord a check for $2250. That should keep us on good terms for awhile. And maybe I can call him now & tell him the oven is broke. But first I need to completely finish cleaning the kitchen. Maybe I will work on that for a bit tonight.

Well, I need a shower yet. I need to work on a grocery list. And I want to work on the kitchen so I guess I'll call it a night.

Nite all.

0 comments: