BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I wanna talk about what I talk about...

in my beloved journal. As you can imagine, what I write on paper varies greatly from what I write here. These words I share, those words I don't. But I've been thinking lately, if I die tomorrow, people will read those words. At that point it doesn't really matter what people read, I'm gone, there are no repercussions, there are no embarrassing moments, just me, all me in my most honest form (not that I'm not me, all me all the time :P ).

Essentially though, that is my biography, right? The people who love me are going to read it when I die. I imagine my children going through my stuff after I'm gone & coming across my journals. What do I want them to read? At this point it doesn't even matter & I have no intention of changing what I write. But I want to be able to answer any questions they might have, there will be questions, there will always be questions, I know this because my mom has been gone for almost 9 years & I have so many questions. What I would give to have read a journal my mom might have written. To see her words, in her handwriting now, would be a priceless gift. I can't control my time on earth but I can control the legacy of me that I leave behind for my children.

0 comments: