BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So depressed....

Kid is still on my ass about calling Terry. I just can't do it.

So, I went to the bank today with those savings bonds. I had 8 of them, $50 each. First off they gave me a helluva a hard time with it because it said Angie Turcotte, not Anjare Turcotte. Of course I said so you'll cash a check that is written out to Anjie but not a savings bond, which were in my kids names & I had their birth certificates with me. In my opinion, they were just being assholes. They said if they could find a check written to Anjie, then they would cash the bonds. So, I stand there for like 20 minutes while they are looking at old checks on their computer. Good thing I decided to lean over & check what they were looking at, they were in my wrong damn bank account. Of course there have only been 2 deposits to my account & sure enough, one of the checks said Anjie, how long do you think that took ~need the eye-rolling smiley~? Anyway, after all the stress & all these people looking at me like I was some kind of bad mom, cashing in my kids bonds, turns out they lost value. That figures. Expecting $400, I walk away with $263. It'll pay the insurance bill.

I called Kid back, he called while I was at the bank, and told him about the decrease in value. And he says again, you need to call Terry. He said we'll pay him back. I lost it & yelled at him "How? We are 5 fucking months behind on rent, how are we going to pay anyone back? I gotta go, bye." CLICK!! And then I just started crying. Both Briana & Zach were with me :( . But I was quietly crying all the way to Walmart to buy water.

Life sucks, period!!

When I got home there wa sa paper in the mailbox for Kid. It is in french, it appears to be a life insurance policy. He said his dad got it for him when he was a kid. Now, I may be wrong, but I thought you can cash in life insurance or at least collect some money off of it. I know Terry did something like that once. I told the ass to call the guy on the paper. He won't fucking do it. I can't read the motherfucking paper, it is in french!!!! He is on my ass about calling a guy who doesn't even talk to me, who isn't even a relative to borrow money that we can't fucking pay back but he WON"T MAKE A CALL HIMSELF!!!!! God I am so pissed!!!

I'm going to put on some hard rock & go for a walk, walk off these goddamn frustrations. I skipped lunch & ate a bunch of crap so I could use the exercise.

One more thing, I was so depressed that I couldn't make Easter baskets for my kids. Shari told me last night not to worry about it, she was going to do baskets for them. That makes me feel so motherfucking lame. I actually have $82 in my bank account, I was sitting on it for a rainy day. Well, if these days aren't 'rainy' I don't know what day ever will be, so I'm just going to use it to make them small baskets. That is so much more important to me than saving it for whatever....... whenever.

Ok, off for a walk now, I am about to start crying again.

1 comments:

Quinn said...

I'm sorry honey (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))